Our Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 6 Tech Hubs. These can be found in Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn and Kyiv and we are adding a new one here in Athens. If you’re passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
The Sportsbook Area with Product Development is now hiring! Our Sportsbook offering is one of a kind! Developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook Tech Team, and growing at a very rapid rate, expanding not only in new markets but also as a Business to Business partner. Having our product available in different parts of the world and offering sports all around the world requires to have support around the clock.
The Product Partner Manager is a critical role within our Sportsbook to ensure we give an appropriate service to B2B Partners. It is responsible for managing Sportsbook Product Topics and being the company interface towards Partners from Grodtgroup.
Learn the true meaning of “never a dull moment” and “all hands on deck”; You will be surrounded by people who are highly motivated and passionate about what they do, and look forward to learning and sharing ideas. We are constantly pushing the limits of what our Sportsbook can do and you will be part of that journey; helping us overcome the challenges along the way and celebrate the successes.
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH
As a Product Partner Manager, you will:
- Responsible to make sure that Betsson’s Sportsbook strategy is aligned with the B2B Partner’s strategies
- Collect input from B2B Partners on new Product Requests and manage the dialogue around these
- Present product roadmaps to B2B Partners as well as communicate product releases
- Facilitate Roadmap Planning Sessions together with B2B Partners
- Drive common product projects together with B2B Partners
- Maintain a close relationship with Betsson’s internal development, UX and product owner teams
- Handle the communication flow both in and out of the organization between Product Development on Product Topics and the Partner
- Evaluate and take action on Partner Satisfaction with the Sportsbook Product (together with Account Manager)
- Participate in Sales Processes with prospective Partners
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from working with Partner Development in Software Development industries or relevant other experience from other Product Development roles
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from the gaming industry and with Sportsbook
- Should have passion and knowledge about Sportsbook
- Strong Product Management Fundamentals / Tool box from software development
- Successful track record from working in service oriented roles – Partner Manager roles, Customer Success Manager, Account Manager or similar
- Product or project management certification(s)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
WHO WE ARE
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. We’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming we offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1900 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.