07 Mar PPC SPECIALIST
Excellent opportunity to join GrodtGroup as our new PPC Specialist
Are you passionate about PPC and data? Do you like the idea of working in a strong team where success, improvement and growth happen every day? Then we might have something very interesting for you!
We are now looking for a PPC Specialist to join our Paid Search team at GrodtGroup at our Malta office. The role will play an important part in our global multibrand strategies and processes. You will be responsible for the development, management, and optimisation of PPC campaigns for multiple brands across the European market, with a main focus on the Nordics, generating high-quality paid traffic to our brands, all in line with business objectives and budget.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
The PPC Specialist will have the opportunity to join one of the most exciting and dynamic teams at GrodtGroup and will work closely with other key marketing departments (such as SEO, Affiliates and Programmatic) as well as content and product teams. You will form part of a diverse team of many nationalities and different backgrounds that is surely going to challenge you and provide you with great shared learning experiences. We have a massive focus on knowledge sharing and personal growth, always striving to push the boundaries and improve performance. If you’re a go-getter, initiator and ‘results-junkie’, who also likes to have FUN, you’ll fit right in.
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Setting up, managing and improving PPC campaigns (Search, Display and Video) across multiple markets and brands, taking full ownership of accounts.
- Understanding and analyzing data, generating insights with your observations, identifying opportunities for growth and making data-driven decisions to improve our KPIs.
- Working in a collaborative environment, being able to communicate clearly and effectively with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Solving problems and thinking creatively.
- Strategic planning for new or consolidated markets.
- Testing mentality – ad copies, bid models, landing pages, user journeys etc.
- Innovation – you have the ability to come up with new ideas on how to improve campaign performance, user experience or day-to-day processes.
- Providing monthly and quarterly forecasts as well as creating and presenting regular performance reports for key internal stakeholders.
- iGaming experience (2+ years).
- YouTube advertising experience.
- Experience with PPC scripts and automation.
- Proficiency in a Nordic language.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fun personality and team player