Based in Malta, you will co-ordinate the Global HR Leadership team and assist the CHRO in executing global HR initiatives across all our locations.
As a business 2000+ strong, spread across 12 countries and 4 continents, we pride ourselves in providing the best employee experience within our industry.
In this key role, you will be part of a 40 strong global award-winning HR team, working across our locations. You will work directly with our HR Leadership team, including the Centre of Excellence and HR Business Partner Leads.
You will gain Global experience and be emersed in every aspect of HR, including but not limited to C-level projects, performance management, diversity & inclusion, talent development, talent acquisition and compensation & benefits.
A BIT ABOUT YOU…
- You have previous experience with project management and have worked a minimum of 3 years in an HR generalist role, preferably within a tech or digital company.
- Are accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are highly structured, organised and detail focused.
- You are agile, creative and know how to drive key messages across.
- You are solution focussed and easily adapt to changing situations and deadlines.
- You are fluent in English, have strong communication skills both verbal and written and feel comfortable
- collaborating with senior business leaders.
- You have demonstratable experience using Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- You have a University degree within Human Resource Management.
- You understand the principles of performance management and talent development.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You will support the team in executing the HR strategy and managing our global HR key initiatives.
- You will have the opportunity to get a valuable insight into C-level responsibilities and area scope.
- You will own the global HR project plan and follow up on key deliverables, KPI’s and key initiatives.
- You will co-ordinate different HR projects and implementations both globally and locally.
- You will support in developing and preparing different HR presentations for management team meetings, board meetings and HR meetings.
- You will act as the point of contact for the Centre of Excellence and HR Business Partner Leads.
- You will support the CHRO and Centre of Excellence in organising new and recurrent meetings, ensuring that the agenda is relevant to the audience, discussions and decisions are recorded, and the actions are followed up on.
- You will deep dive into HR data, in co-ordination with our HR analyst, to drive insight on key aspects of the organisation and prepare monthly HR analytic reports.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- To be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming sector
- Personal development through courses, in-house training, and external certifications.
- A supportive and challenging diverse and dynamic environment.
- Multiple potential career paths.
- Reward for your efforts with several benefits and perks e.g. regular after-work events, health and sports benefits and much more.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment and to be part of a Global HR team with 40+ people.
- This is your opportunity to join a business that truly values its people, to drive change and impact the wider people’s agenda.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business with 75% millennial, over 2000 strong, spread across 12 Countries and 4 Continents. It goes without saying that gives us a truly international feel!
Want to be a part of our award-winning HR team? We’d like to hear from you…