07 Mar FINANCE ANALYST
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Are you energetic and passionate individual who also has a strong desire to learn about the I-gaming industry? Excellent opportunity to join one of our team as our new Finance Analyst, based in our Regional HUB in Bogota!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our dynamic and multinational team. This role is based in Bogota. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be directly responsible for supporting all finance and accounting task for Latam.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Performing day-to-day accounting functions through the accounting system, including but not limited to the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for month-end procedures and reconciliation of financial data flows (including but not limited to revenue reconciliations, including player deposits and withdrawals).
- Management of daily cash balances and maintaining bank accounts
- Assistance in the preparation of budgets and tracking actual performance compared to approved budgets for marketing expenses, other operating expenditure, and other key performance indicators.
- Issuing and processing of invoices and payment of costs and salaries (if applicable)
- Liaise with other key personnel within the LATAM finance team on a range of financial matters, ensuring ongoing communication with the Finance Director in the LATAM region
- Involvement in the day-to-day processes to understand and suggest improvement where necessary, and report any material matters to the Finance Director in the LATAM region
- Assistance with completion of tax filings and other required regulatory reporting and dealing with related matters
- Being the main contact person for finance matters relating to Peruvian business – including banks, regulatory bodies, auditors, and any other consultants
- Prepare and present ad-hoc reporting for management, as may be required from time to time
- Assistance with the preparation of annual financial statements
- Assistance with coordinating financial audits and other reviews as required by applicable regulations.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Degree in accounting, finance, economy, or administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles such as accounting, controlling, financial analysis or reporting.
- English level B2 both writing and speaking is a must
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical horsepower
- Excited to learn new things and take on additional tasks to support the team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!