As the Casino Coordinator you’ll work closely with the management team of the casino product; develop, optimise and oversee the casino products according to the strategy and objectives; develop and oversee casino operations to optimise the products’ commercial performance with focus on maximising revenues.
The function of the Casino Coordinator is to be responsible for most operational and commercial aspects of the brand and be a key member of the commercial team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. You will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Be involved in campaign planning, campaign execution and campaign evaluation and optimisation, monitor industry trends and competitor activity.
- Review data to evaluate the general and campaign performance for optimisation purposes and to improve the ROI.
Test, release and promote new games, evaluate the performance of new games, and optimise the lobby through game positioning.
- Work closely with teams within the department (Content, CRM, Design, Execution, Marketing), across departments (Central Gaming Team) and game providers.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Collecting data and you are detail-oriented with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Communication and teamwork.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills. Estonian or Latvian language is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Grodtgroup can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.